|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||LCMS2||MBS Images Plugin||11.3||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Notes: Pipelines are a convenient way to model complex operations on image data. Each pipeline may contain an arbitrary number of stages. Each stage performs a single operation. Pipelines may be optimized to be executed on a certain format (8 bits, for example) and can be saved as LUTs in ICC profiles.
- 7 properties
- 9 methods
- method Append(p as LCMS2PipelineMBS) as Boolean
- method Constructor(context as LCMS2ContextMBS, InputChannels as UInt32, OutputChannels as UInt32)
- method Eval16(In as Ptr, Out as Ptr)
- method EvalFloat(In as Ptr, Out as Ptr)
- method EvalReverseFloat(Target as Ptr, Result as Ptr, Hint as Ptr)
- method InsertStage(where as Integer, stage as LCMS2StageMBS) as boolean
- method SetSaveAs8bitsFlag(save8bit as boolean) as Boolean
- method Stages as LCMS2StageMBS()
- method UnlinkStage(where as Integer) as LCMS2StageMBS
- 2 constants
Location Constants for UnlinkStage
At the beginning.
At the end.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- LCMS2ProfileMBS.ReadPipeline(tag as Integer) as LCMS2PipelineMBS
- LCMS2ProfileMBS.WritePipeline(tag as Integer, o as LCMS2PipelineMBS) as boolean
Some properties using for this class:
Some examples which use this class:
- /Images/LCMS2/Create a CMYK Profile
- /Images/LCMS2/Create a CMYK Profile 2
- /Images/LCMS2/Create a DeviceN Profile
- /Images/LCMS2/Profile Info
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Images Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins