|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Linux||MBS Linux Plugin||14.1||No||No||Yes||Yes, Linux only||No|
// show the path of current process
dim myPID as Integer = LinuxProcessMBS.PID
dim myProcess as LinuxProcessMBS = LinuxProcessMBS.ProcessByPID(myPID)
If your app has not enough permission to read info about other app, values may be missing.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 11 properties
- property CommandLine as String
- property CurrentWorkingDirectory as String
- property Environment as Dictionary
- property Name as String
- property NumberOfThreads as Integer
- property OpenFiles as Dictionary
- property ParentProcessID as Integer
- property Path as String
- property ProcessID as Integer
- property StartTime as Date
- property State as String
- method Constructor
- 3 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Linux Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins