|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||HTMLViewer Linux||MBS Linux Plugin||13.5||No||No||Yes||No||No|
Notes: A WebFrame has a main resource and subresources and the data source provides access to these resources. When a request gets loaded initially, it is set to a provisional state. The application can request for the request that initiated the load by asking for the provisional data source and invoking the InitialRequest method of DataSource. This data source may not have enough data and some methods may return empty values. To get a "full" data source with the data and resources loaded, you need to get the non-provisional data source through WebFrame's DataSource method. This data source will have the data after everything was loaded. Make sure that the data source was finished loading before using any of its methods. You can do this via IsLoading.
- 2 properties
- 12 methods
- method Constructor
- method Constructor(request as LinuxWebNetworkRequestMBS)
- method Data as string
- method Destructor
- method Encoding as string
- method InitialRequest as LinuxWebNetworkRequestMBS
- method IsLoading as boolean
- method MainResource as LinuxWebResourceMBS
- method Request as LinuxWebNetworkRequestMBS
- method Subresources as LinuxWebResourceMBS()
- method UnrechableURI as string
- method WebFrame as LinuxWebFrameMBS
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- LinuxWebFrameMBS.DataSource as LinuxWebDataSourceMBS
- LinuxWebFrameMBS.ProvisionalDataSource as LinuxWebDataSourceMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Linux Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog