|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||HTMLViewer Linux||MBS Linux Plugin||12.4||No||No||Yes||No||No|
Notes: This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 3 properties
- 19 methods
- method Constructor
- method DataSource as LinuxWebDataSourceMBS
- method Destructor
- method FindFrame(name as string) as LinuxWebFrameMBS
- method LoadAlternateString(content as string, BaseURL as string, unreachableURL as string)
- method LoadRequest(request as LinuxWebNetworkRequestMBS)
- method LoadStatus as Integer
- method LoadString(content as string, MimeType as String, Encoding as String, BaseURL as string)
- method LoadURL(URL as string)
- method Name as string
- method NetworkResponse as LinuxWebNetworkResponseMBS
- method Parent as LinuxWebFrameMBS
- method Print
- method ProvisionalDataSource as LinuxWebDataSourceMBS
- method Reload
- method StopLoading
- method Title as string
- method URL as string
- 5 constants
Load State Constants
The first data chunk has arrived, meaning that the necessary transport requirements are stabilished, and the load is being performed.
This state means that some error occurred during the page load that prevented it from being completed. You can connect to the error event if you want to know precisely what kind of error occurred.
This state means that everything that was required to display the page has been loaded.
The first layout with actual visible content happened; one or more layouts may have happened before that caused nothing to be visible on the screen, because the data available at the time was not significant enough.
No data has been received yet, empty structures have been allocated to perform the load; the load may still fail for transport issues such as not being able to resolve a name, or connect to a port.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- LinuxWebDataSourceMBS.WebFrame as LinuxWebFrameMBS
- LinuxWebViewMBS.FocusedFrame as LinuxWebFrameMBS
- LinuxWebViewMBS.MainFrame as LinuxWebFrameMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Linux Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos