|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||HTMLViewer Linux||MBS Linux Plugin||13.5||No||No||Yes||No||No|
Notes: It is used whenever WebKit wants to provide information about a request that will be sent, or has been sent. Inside it you can find the URI of the request, and, for valid URIs, a SoupMessage object, which provides access to further information such as headers.
- 3 properties
- 2 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- LinuxWebDataSourceMBS.Constructor(request as LinuxWebNetworkRequestMBS)
- LinuxWebDataSourceMBS.InitialRequest as LinuxWebNetworkRequestMBS
- LinuxWebDataSourceMBS.Request as LinuxWebNetworkRequestMBS
- LinuxWebFrameMBS.LoadRequest(request as LinuxWebNetworkRequestMBS)
- LinuxWebViewMBS.LoadRequest(request as LinuxWebNetworkRequestMBS)
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Linux Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog