|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||USB||MBS USB Plugin||12.5||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Notes: Written for a client and probably not yet universally useable, so it may not work with your device.
- 5 properties
- 21 methods
- method AbortPipe(PipeRef as Integer) as boolean
- method ClearPipeStall(PipeRef as Integer) as boolean
- method Close
- method ConfigurationValue as Integer
- method Connect as boolean
- method DeviceProduct as Integer
- method DeviceReleaseNumber as Integer
- method DeviceVendor as Integer
- method InterfaceClass as Integer
- method InterfaceNumber as Integer
- method InterfaceProtocol as Integer
- method InterfaceSubClass as Integer
- method LocationID as Integer
- method NumEndpoints as Integer
- method ReadPacket(PipeRef as Integer, MaxSize as Integer = 1024) as Memoryblock
- method ReadRaw(PipeRef as Integer, MaxSize as Integer = 1024) as Memoryblock
- method ResetPipe(PipeRef as Integer) as boolean
- method WritePacket(PipeRef as Integer, Data as Memoryblock) as boolean
- method WritePacket(PipeRef as Integer, Data as string) as boolean
- method WriteRaw(PipeRef as Integer, Data as Memoryblock) as boolean
- method WriteRaw(PipeRef as Integer, Data as string) as boolean
- 18 constants
- const kIOReturnSuccess = 0
Configuration Not found.
The device is not a high speed device, so the EHCI driver returns an error.
Port was not suspended.
Endpoint Not found.
Error to hub on high speed bus trying to do split transaction.
Interface ref not recognized.
Attempted to use user land low latency isoc calls w/out calling PrepareBuffer (on the data buffer) first.
Attempted to use user land low latency isoc calls w/out calling PrepareBuffer (on the frame list) first.
No async port.
Not enough pipes in interface.
Not enough power for selected configuration.
Pipe has stalled, error needs to be cleared.
A synchronous USB request was made on the workloop thread (from a callback?). Only async requests are permitted in that case.
Too many pipes.
The transaction has been returned to the caller.
Transaction timed out.
Pipe ref not recognized.
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS USB Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins