Super class: MKOverlayPathRendererMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||MapKit||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||19.0||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
This renderer fills and strokes the circular region represented by the overlay object. You can change the color and other drawing attributes of the circle by modifying the properties inherited from the parent class. You typically use this class as is and do not subclass it.
You create an instance of this class in your map view rendererForOverlay event.
Subclass of the MKOverlayPathRendererMBS class.
Super class MKOverlayPathRendererMBS
- 8 properties
- 9 methods
- method applyFillProperties(context as CGContextMBS, zoomScale as double)
- method applyStrokeProperties(context as CGContextMBS, zoomScale as double)
- method Constructor
- method createPath
- method fillPath(path as CGPathMBS, context as CGContextMBS)
- method GetLineDashPattern as Integer()
- method invalidatePath
- method SetLineDashPattern(values() as Integer)
- method strokePath(path as CGPathMBS, context as CGContextMBS)
Super class MKOverlayRendererMBS
- 4 properties
- 10 methods
- method canDrawMapRect(Rect as MKMapRectMBS, zoomScale as Double) as Boolean
- method Constructor(overlay as MKOverlayMBS)
- method drawMapRect(Rect as MKMapRectMBS, zoomScale as Double, context as CGContextMBS)
- method mapPointForPoint(point as CGPointMBS) as MKMapPointMBS
- method mapRectForRect(Rect as CGRectMBS) as MKMapRectMBS
- method pointForMapPoint(mapRect as MKMapPointMBS) as CGPointMBS
- method RectForMapRect(mapRect as MKMapRectMBS) as CGRectMBS
- method setNeedsDisplay
- method setNeedsDisplayInMapRect(mapRect as MKMapRectMBS)
- method setNeedsDisplayInMapRect(mapRect as MKMapRectMBS, zoomScale as double)
- shared method RoadWidthAtZoomScale(zoomScale as double) as double
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins