Super class: MKOverlayRendererMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||MapKit||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||19.0||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
You create instances of this class when tile overlays become visible on the map view. A renderer works closely with its associated tile overlay object to coordinate the loading and drawing of tiles at appropriate times.
For information about how to specify the tiles to display on the map, see MKTileOverlayMBS.
Subclass of the MKOverlayRendererMBS class.
Super class MKOverlayRendererMBS
- 4 properties
- 10 methods
- method canDrawMapRect(Rect as MKMapRectMBS, zoomScale as Double) as Boolean
- method Constructor(overlay as MKOverlayMBS)
- method drawMapRect(Rect as MKMapRectMBS, zoomScale as Double, context as CGContextMBS)
- method mapPointForPoint(point as CGPointMBS) as MKMapPointMBS
- method mapRectForRect(Rect as CGRectMBS) as MKMapRectMBS
- method pointForMapPoint(mapRect as MKMapPointMBS) as CGPointMBS
- method RectForMapRect(mapRect as MKMapRectMBS) as CGRectMBS
- method setNeedsDisplay
- method setNeedsDisplayInMapRect(mapRect as MKMapRectMBS)
- method setNeedsDisplayInMapRect(mapRect as MKMapRectMBS, zoomScale as double)
- shared method RoadWidthAtZoomScale(zoomScale as double) as double
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins