|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||MediaLibrary||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||18.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Each media object contains basic metadata including a name, media type, URL, and so on. Additional information about each object is stored in its list of attributes. For a list of possible object attribute keys, see Media Object Attribute Keys.
A media object belongs to a single media source but can be referenced by several groups within that source. In other words, an object can appear in multiple places in the group hierarchy under a single media source. In iTunes, a movie that was purchased through the iTunes Store is referenced by both the Purchased playlist and the Movies playlist. If a user adds the movie to his own playlist, the group respresenting that playlist will also reference the movie. All three groups reference the same media object.
All MLMediaObject properties are read-only, so this information can be accessed but not altered.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 17 properties
- property ArtworkImage as NSImageMBS
- property ContentType as String
- property File as FolderItem
- property FileSize as UInt64
- property Handle as Integer
- property Identifier as String
- property MediaLibrary as MLMediaLibraryMBS
- property MediaSourceIdentifier as String
- property MediaType as Integer
- property ModificationDate as Date
- property Name as String
- property OriginalFile as FolderItem
- property OriginalURL as String
- property Properties as Dictionary
- property ThumbnailFile as FolderItem
- property ThumbnailURL as String
- property URL as String
- method Constructor
- 13 shared methods
- shared method MLMediaObjectAlbumKey as String
- shared method MLMediaObjectArtistKey as String
- shared method MLMediaObjectBitRateKey as String
- shared method MLMediaObjectChannelCountKey as String
- shared method MLMediaObjectCommentsKey as String
- shared method MLMediaObjectDurationKey as String
- shared method MLMediaObjectGenreKey as String
- shared method MLMediaObjectKeywordsKey as String
- shared method MLMediaObjectKindKey as String
- shared method MLMediaObjectProtectedKey as String
- shared method MLMediaObjectResolutionStringKey as String
- shared method MLMediaObjectSampleRateKey as String
- shared method MLMediaObjectTrackNumberKey as String
- 3 constants
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- MLMediaGroupMBS.mediaObjects as MLMediaObjectMBS()
- MLMediaSourceMBS.mediaObjectForIdentifier(mediaObjectIdentifier as string) as MLMediaObjectMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins