|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Linguistic||MBS MacCocoa Plugin||17.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
An NSOrthography instance describes:
- Which scripts the text contains.
- A dominant language and possibly other languages for each of these scripts.
- A dominant script and language for the text as a whole.
Scripts are uniformly described by standard four-letter tags (Latn, Grek, Cyrl, etc.) with the supertags Jpan and Kore typically used for Japanese and Korean text, Hans and Hant for Chinese text; the tag Zyyy is used if a specific script cannot be identified. See Internationalization and Localization Guide for more information on internationalization.
Languages are uniformly described by BCP-47 tags , preferably in canonical form; the tag und is used if a specific language cannot be determined.
- 4 properties
- 6 methods
- 2 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- NSLinguisticTaggerMBS.orthographyAtIndex(charIndex as integer, byref effectiveRange as NSRangeMBS) as NSOrthographyMBS
- NSLinguisticTaggerMBS.setOrthography(orthography as NSOrthographyMBS, range as NSRangeMBS)
- NSLinguisticTaggerMBS.tagForString(text as string, charIndex as Integer, unit as Integer, Scheme as String, orthography as NSOrthographyMBS, byref tokenRange as NSRangeMBS) as String
- NSLinguisticTaggerMBS.TagsForString(text as string, range as NSRangeMBS, unit as Integer, Scheme as String, options as Integer, orthography as NSOrthographyMBS) as NSLinguisticValueMBS()
- NSSpellCheckerMBS.checkString(text as string, range as NSRangeMBS = nil, checkingTypes as Int64 = -1, options as Dictionary = nil, byref orthography as NSOrthographyMBS, byref wordCount as Integer) as NSTextCheckingResultMBS()
- NSSpellCheckerMBS.languageForWordRange(range as NSRangeMBS, text as string, orthography as NSOrthographyMBS = nil) as string
- NSTextCheckingResultMBS.orthographyCheckingResult(Range as NSRangeMBS, orthography as NSOrthographyMBS) as NSTextCheckingResultMBS
Some properties using for this class:
- NSTextCheckingResultMBS.orthography as NSOrthographyMBS
Some events for this class:
- NSSpellCheckerMBS.requestCheckingOfStringCompleted(sequenceNumber as Integer, results() as NSTextCheckingResultMBS, orthography as NSOrthographyMBS, wordCount as Integer, stringToCheck as String, Range as NSRangeMBS, checkingTypes as Int64, options as Dictionary, tag as Variant)
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacCocoa Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins