|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Linguistic||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||17.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
An NSOrthography instance describes:
- Which scripts the text contains.
- A dominant language and possibly other languages for each of these scripts.
- A dominant script and language for the text as a whole.
Scripts are uniformly described by standard four-letter tags (Latn, Grek, Cyrl, etc.) with the supertags Jpan and Kore typically used for Japanese and Korean text, Hans and Hant for Chinese text; the tag Zyyy is used if a specific script cannot be identified. See Internationalization and Localization Guide for more information on internationalization.
Languages are uniformly described by BCP-47 tags , preferably in canonical form; the tag und is used if a specific language cannot be determined.
- 4 properties
- 6 methods
- 2 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- NSLinguisticTaggerMBS.orthographyAtIndex(charIndex as integer, byref effectiveRange as NSRangeMBS) as NSOrthographyMBS
- NSLinguisticTaggerMBS.setOrthography(orthography as NSOrthographyMBS, range as NSRangeMBS)
- NSLinguisticTaggerMBS.tagForString(text as string, charIndex as Integer, unit as Integer, Scheme as String, orthography as NSOrthographyMBS, byref tokenRange as NSRangeMBS) as String
- NSLinguisticTaggerMBS.TagsForString(text as string, range as NSRangeMBS, unit as Integer, Scheme as String, options as Integer, orthography as NSOrthographyMBS) as NSLinguisticValueMBS()
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins