|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Cocoa Printing||MBS MacCocoa Plugin||12.4||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Notes: It is normally displayed in response to the user selecting the Page Setup menu item. You obtain an instance with the pageLayout class method. The pane can then be run as a sheet using beginSheetWithPrintInfo or modally using runModal or runModalWithPrintInfo.
- event printPanelDidEnd(returnCode as Integer)
- property Handle as Integer
- 6 methods
- method beginSheetWithPrintInfo(printInfo as NSPrintInfoMBS, win as NSWindowMBS)
- method beginSheetWithPrintInfo(printInfo as NSPrintInfoMBS, win as window)
- method Constructor
- method printInfo as NSPrintInfoMBS
- method runModal as Integer
- method runModalWithPrintInfo(printInfo as NSPrintInfoMBS) as Integer
- 2 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacCocoa Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos