|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Cocoa||MBS MacBase Plugin||15.0||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
NSTextAttachment objects are used by the NSAttributedString class cluster as the values for attachment attributes (stored in the attributed string under the key named NSAttachmentAttributeName). The objects you create with this class are referred to as text attachment objects, or when no confusion will result, as text attachments or merely attachments.
A text attachment object contains an NSFileWrapper in NSFileWrapper Class Reference object, which in turn holds the contents of the attached file. It also uses a cell object conforming to the NSTextAttachmentCell in NSTextAttachmentCell Protocol Reference protocol to draw and handle mouse events. Most of the behavior of a text attachment is relegated to the file wrapper and the attachment cell. See the corresponding class and protocol specifications for more information.
See the NSAttributedString in NSAttributedString Class Reference and NSTextView in NSTextView Class Reference class specifications for general information on text attachments.
- 3 properties
- 2 methods
- shared method attributedStringWithAttachment(attachment as NSTextAttachmentMBS) as NSAttributedStringMBS
- const NSAttachmentCharacter = &hFFFC
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- NSAttributedStringMBS.attributedStringWithAttachment(attachment as NSTextAttachmentMBS) as NSAttributedStringMBS
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 15.1pr4
- MonkeyBread Software Releases the MBS Xojo / Real Studio plug-ins in version 15.0
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 14.5pr4
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacBase Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos