|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||iCloud||MBS MacCloud Plugin||11.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Size of data is limited to 64 KB per application and 4 KB per value.
Do not store data here. Better store some configuration data, bookmarks or highscores.
Please also check the documentation from Apple for the NSUbiquitousKeyValueStore class. Seems like you need your app to be signed with iCloud Storage Entitlements.
- event DidChangeExternally(ChangeReason as Integer, ChangedKeys() as string, notification as Variant)
- 8 properties
- property Handle as Integer
- property BooleanValue(key as string) as Boolean
- property DataValue(key as string) as memoryblock
- property DictionaryValue(key as string) as Dictionary
- property DoubleValue(key as string) as Double
- property IntegerValue(key as string) as Int64
- property StringValue(key as string) as string
- property VariantValue(key as string) as Variant
- 7 methods
- 5 shared methods
- shared method available as boolean
- shared method defaultStore as NSUbiquitousKeyValueStoreMBS
- shared method NSUbiquitousKeyValueStoreChangedKeysKey as string
- shared method NSUbiquitousKeyValueStoreChangeReasonKey as string
- shared method NSUbiquitousKeyValueStoreDidChangeExternallyNotification as string
- 3 constants
Change Reason Constants
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacCloud Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog