|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Cocoa Networking||MBS MacBase Plugin||9.7||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
NSURLCache implements the caching of responses to URL load requests by mapping NSURLRequest objects to NSCachedURLResponse objects. It is a composite of an in-memory and an on-disk cache.
Methods are provided to manipulate the sizes of each of these caches as well as to control the path on disk to use for persistent storage of cache data.
- 5 properties
- 6 methods
- method cachedResponseForRequest(request as NSURLRequestMBS) as NSCachedURLResponseMBS
- method Constructor(memoryCapacity as UInt64, diskCapacity as UInt64, diskPath as folderitem)
- method removeAllCachedResponses
- method removeCachedResponseForRequest(request as NSURLRequestMBS)
- method removeCachedResponsesSinceDate(d as date)
- method storeCachedResponse(cachedResponse as NSCachedURLResponseMBS, request as NSURLRequestMBS)
- 2 shared methods
- 3 constants
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacBase Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins