|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Process||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||14.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
This class is the primary means of creating and configuring the communication mechanism between two processes. Each process has one instance of this class to represent the endpoint in the communication channel.
Requires a setup with info.plist entries, correct permissions and code signing.
- 4 events
- 7 properties
- 9 methods
- method CallMethod(name as string, tag as Variant, params() as Variant)
- method Close
- method Constructor(endpoint as NSXPCListenerEndpointMBS)
- method Constructor(MachOServiceName as string, flags as Integer)
- method Constructor(ServiceName as string)
- method Destructor
- method invalidate
- method resume
- method suspend
- shared method Available as boolean
- const NSXPCConnectionPrivileged = 1
This class has no sub classes.
Some events for this class:
- NSXPCListenerMBS.shouldAcceptNewConnection(newConnection as NSXPCConnectionMBS) as boolean
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog