|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Graphics & Pictures||MBS Picture Plugin||8.7||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
You can create the best matching palette for a given image.
If you have several images which should share the same palette, you can draw them first on one big picture before calculating the
- 2 properties
- 10 methods
- method CountColors as Integer
- method CreatePicturePalette(Pic as picture) as Integer
- method GetIndexOfColor(col as color) as Integer
- method GetIndexOfColor(r as Integer, g as Integer, b as Integer) as Integer
- method GetNearestIndexOfColor(col as color) as Integer
- method GetNearestIndexOfColor(r as Integer, g as Integer, b as Integer) as Integer
- method Transform(mem as memoryblock, width as Integer, height as Integer) as picture
- method Transform(Pic as picture) as memoryblock
- method TransformBetterDithering(Pic as picture) as memoryblock
- method TransformFastDithering(Pic as picture) as memoryblock
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
- /Images/GIF/Gif Write Animated
- /Images/GIF/Gif Write Animated with endless loop
- /Images/GIF/Gif Write Picture
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Picture Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins