Super class: PDFAnnotationMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||PDFKit||MBS MacControls Plugin||9.6||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
PDFAnnotationChoiceWidget inherits general annotation behavior from the PDFAnnotation class. If you use a PDFAnnotationChoiceWidget object, your application must handle hit testing, unless you are simply using PDFView to display content. This is because PDFView automatically handles hit testing for you.
Subclass of the PDFAnnotationMBS class.
- event drawWithBox(box as Integer, g as NSGraphicsMBS) as boolean
- 6 properties
- 3 methods
Super class PDFAnnotationMBS
- 15 properties
- property border as PDFBorderMBS
- property bounds as NSRectMBS
- property colorValue as NSColorMBS
- property contents as string
- property Handle as Integer
- property hasAppearanceStream as boolean
- property modificationDate as date
- property mouseUpAction as PDFActionMBS
- property page as PDFPageMBS
- property popup as Variant
- property shouldDisplay as boolean
- property shouldPrint as boolean
- property toolTip as string
- property type as string
- property userName as string
- 5 methods
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacControls Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos