Super class: PDFAnnotationMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||PDFKit||MBS MacControls Plugin||9.6||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
// create new document with blank page
dim doc as new PDFDocumentMBS
dim page as new PDFPageMBS
// make new stamp annotation
dim stamp as new PDFAnnotationStampMBS(100, 100, 100, 100)
// Name of stamp annotation. Standard stamps include names like, "Approved", "Draft", "TopSecret", etc.
// The name must be representable as ASCII.
// Very little is rendered if the annotation has no appearance stream.
stamp.name = "Approved"
// save to file
dim f as FolderItem = SpecialFolder.Desktop.Child("test.pdf")
if doc.write(f) then
MsgBox "write failed"
A PDFAnnotationStamp object should have an appearance stream associated with it; otherwise, nothing useful is rendered.
Subclass of the PDFAnnotationMBS class.
- event drawWithBox(box as Integer, g as NSGraphicsMBS) as boolean
- property name as string
- method Constructor(left as single, top as single, width as single, height as single)
Super class PDFAnnotationMBS
- 15 properties
- property border as PDFBorderMBS
- property bounds as NSRectMBS
- property colorValue as NSColorMBS
- property contents as string
- property Handle as Integer
- property hasAppearanceStream as boolean
- property modificationDate as date
- property mouseUpAction as PDFActionMBS
- property page as PDFPageMBS
- property popup as Variant
- property shouldDisplay as boolean
- property shouldPrint as boolean
- property toolTip as string
- property type as string
- property userName as string
- 5 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacControls Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos