Super class: PhidgetMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Phidgets||MBS USB Plugin||7.7||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
The PhidgetRFID is a component that provides a high-level programmer interface to control a PhidgetRFID device connected through a USB port.
With this component, the programmer can:
- Read Radio Frequency Identification tags.
Radio Frequency Identification or RFID, is a non-contact identification technology which uses a reader to read data stored on low cost tags.
The particular instance of the technology we use stores a 40-bit number on the tag. Every tag that is purchased from Phidgets Inc. is guaranteed unique.
When a RFID tag is read, the component returns the unique number contained in the RFID tag.
Subclass of the PhidgetMBS class.
- 3 events
- 10 methods
- method Constructor
- method getAntennaOn as boolean
- method getLastTag(m as memoryblock) as memoryblock
- method getLEDOn as boolean
- method getOutputCount as Integer
- method getOutputState(index as Integer) as boolean
- method getTagStatus as boolean
- method setAntennaOn(value as boolean)
- method setLEDOn(value as boolean)
- method setOutputState(index as Integer, value as boolean)
Super class PhidgetMBS
- 7 events
- 2 properties
- 24 methods
- method Close
- method disableLogging
- method enableLogging(level as Integer, outputFile as string)
- method GetDeviceClass as Integer
- method GetDeviceID as Integer
- method GetDeviceLabel as string
- method GetDeviceName as string
- method GetDeviceStatus as Integer
- method GetDeviceType as string
- method GetDeviceVersion as Integer
- method GetErrorDescription(errorcode as Integer) as string
- method GetLibraryVersion as string
- method GetSerialNumber as Integer
- method GetServerAddress(byref port as Integer) as string
- method GetServerID as string
- method GetServerStatus as Integer
- method Open(serialNumber as Integer = -1)
- method OpenLabel(label as string = "")
- method openLabelRemote(label as string, serverID as string, password as string = "")
- method openLabelRemoteIP(label as string, addr as string, port as Integer, password as string = "")
- method openRemote(serial as Integer, serverID as string, password as string = "")
- method openRemoteIP(serial as Integer, addr as string, port as Integer, password as string = "")
- method SetDeviceLabel(label as string)
- method waitForAttachment(milliseconds as Integer)
- 2 shared methods
- 161 constants
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS USB Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog