|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Large Picture||MBS Images Plugin||9.0||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
This class gives you a global event where you can provide your own pictures.
Whenever the plugin needs a new PictureMBS object for the result of a function or for temporary storage, you can provide one.
This is mainly for the case where you use virtual memory or you want to reuse pictures.
Used for temporary or result pictures for BoxBlur, DitherFilter, EngraveFilter, GainFilter, GammaFilter, NeonFiltrer, OilFilter, PictureMatrix, Rotate, SolarizeFilter and TransferFilter.
- event NewPictureMBS(Width as Integer, Height as Integer, ImageFormat as Integer) as PictureMBS
- shared property currentFactory as PictureFactoryMBS
- 2 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some properties using for this class:
Some examples which use this class:
- /Images/LargePicture/PictureMBS boxblur benchmark
- /Images/LargePicture/PictureMBS filters
- /Images/LargePicture/PictureMBS rotate benchmark
- /Images/LargePicture/PictureMBS scale
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Images Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins