|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Large Picture||MBS Images Plugin||9.0||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
This class gives you a global event where you can provide your own pictures.
Whenever the plugin needs a new PictureMBS object for the result of a function or for temporary storage, you can provide one.
This is mainly for the case where you use virtual memory or you want to reuse pictures.
- event NewPictureMBS(Width as Integer, Height as Integer, ImageFormat as Integer) as PictureMBS
- shared method SetFactory(factory as PictureFactoryMBS)
This class has no sub classes.
Some properties using for this class:
- PictureMBS.Factory as PictureFactoryMBS
Some examples which use this class:
- /Images/LargePicture/PictureMBS boxblur benchmark
- /Images/LargePicture/PictureMBS filters
- /Images/LargePicture/PictureMBS rotate benchmark
- /Images/LargePicture/PictureMBS scale
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Images Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins