|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Audio||MBS Audio Plugin||6.0||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Devices may support input, output or both input and output.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 10 properties
- property DefaultHighInputLatency as Double
- property DefaultHighOutputLatency as Double
- property DefaultLowInputLatency as Double
- property DefaultLowOutputLatency as Double
- property DefaultSampleRate as Double
- property HostApiIndex as Integer
- property Index as Integer
- property MaxInputChannels as Integer
- property MaxOutputChannels as Integer
- property Name as String
- method Constructor
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- PortAudioMBS.DeviceInfo(DeviceIndex as Integer) as PortAudioDeviceInfoMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Audio Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos