Super class: PortAudioStreamBaseMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Audio||MBS Audio Plugin||6.0||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
A stream provides access to audio hardware represented by one or more devices. Depending on the underlying Host API, it may be possible to open multiple streams using the same device, however this behavior is implementation defined. Portable applications should assume that a device may be simultaneously used by at most one PortAudioStreamMBS.
Subclass of the PortAudioStreamBaseMBS class.
- 2 events
- 6 methods
- method OpenDefaultStream(numInputChannels as Integer, numOutputChannels as Integer, sampleFormat as Integer, sampleRate as Double, framesPerBuffer as Integer, Flags as Integer) as Integer
- method OpenStream(inputParameters as PortAudioStreamParametersMBS, outputParameters as PortAudioStreamParametersMBS, sampleRate as Double, framesPerBuffer as Integer, streamFlags as Integer) as Integer
- method Read(buffer as memoryblock, frameCount as Integer) as Integer
- method ReadAvailable as Integer
- method Write(buffer as memoryblock, frameCount as Integer) as Integer
- method WriteAvailable as Integer
Super class PortAudioStreamBaseMBS
- property UseSafeThreading as boolean
- 10 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Audio Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog