|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||CoreGraphics||MBS MacCG Plugin||9.3||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Note: QuickDraw picture data typically comes in two forms: a PICT resource that begins the picture header data at the beginning of the resource and PICT files that begin with 512 bytes of arbitrary data, followed by the picture header data. For this reason, the routines that create a QTPict object attempt to find the picture header data beginning at either the first byte of the data provided or at byte 513 of the data provided.
Additionally the Picture Bounds must not be an empty rect.
This class has been deprecated by Apple.
- 2 properties
- 10 methods
- method Constructor(dataProvider as CGDataProviderMBS)
- method Constructor(file as folderitem)
- method Constructor(url as string)
- method DrawToCGContext(context as CGContextMBS, r as CGRectMBS)
- method GetBounds as CGRectMBS
- method GetResolution(byref xRes as single, byref yRes as single)
- method Height as Double
- method HorizontalResolution as Double
- method VerticalResolution as Double
- method Width as Double
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacCG Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins