|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||StoreKit||MBS MacCloud Plugin||11.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
A payment transaction is created whenever a payment is added to the payment queue. Transactions are delivered to your application when the App Store has finished processing the payment. Completed transactions provide a receipt and transaction identifier that your application can use to save a permanent record of the processed payment.
Please also check the documentation from Apple for the SKPaymentTransaction class.
Available in Mac OS X v10.7 and later.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 7 properties
- 2 methods
- 5 constants
Transaction State Constants
Transaction is neither purchased nor failed, yet.
The transaction failed. Check the error property to determine what happened.
The App Store successfully processed payment. Your application should provide the content the user purchased.
The transaction is being processed by the App Store.
This transaction restores content previously purchased by the user. Read the originalTransaction property to obtain information about the original purchase.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- SKPaymentQueueMBS.finishTransaction(transaction as SKPaymentTransactionMBS)
- SKPaymentQueueMBS.transactions as SKPaymentTransactionMBS()
Some properties using for this class:
- SKDownloadMBS.Transaction as SKPaymentTransactionMBS
- SKPaymentTransactionMBS.originalTransaction as SKPaymentTransactionMBS
Some events for this class:
- SKPaymentQueueMBS.removedTransactions(transactions() as SKPaymentTransactionMBS)
- SKPaymentQueueMBS.updatedTransactions(transactions() as SKPaymentTransactionMBS)
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacCloud Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog