|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||StoreKit||MBS MacCloud Plugin||11.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
SKProductMBS objects are returned as part of an didReceiveResponse event in SKProductsRequestMBS class and are used to provide information about a product previously registered with the Apple App Store.
Please also check the documentation from Apple for the SKProduct class.
Available in Mac OS X v10.7 and later.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 12 properties
- property contentLength as Int64
- property contentVersion as string
- property downloadable as boolean
- property Handle as Integer
- property introductoryPrice as SKProductDiscountMBS
- property localizedDescription as string
- property localizedTitle as string
- property price as Double
- property priceLocale as NSLocaleMBS
- property priceString as string
- property productIdentifier as string
- property subscriptionPeriod as SKProductSubscriptionPeriodMBS
- 2 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- SKMutablePaymentMBS.Constructor(product as SKProductMBS)
- SKMutablePaymentMBS.paymentWithProduct(product as SKProductMBS) as SKMutablePaymentMBS
- SKMutablePaymentMBS.paymentWithProduct(product as SKProductMBS, quantity as Integer) as SKMutablePaymentMBS
- SKPaymentMBS.Constructor(product as SKProductMBS)
- SKPaymentMBS.paymentWithProduct(product as SKProductMBS) as SKPaymentMBS
Some events for this class:
- SKProductsRequestMBS.didReceiveResponse(products() as SKProductMBS, invalidProductIdentifiers() as string)
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacCloud Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog