|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||SQL||MBS SQL Plugin||12.4||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
The backup object records state information about an ongoing online backup operation. The sqlite3_backup object is created by a call to BackupInit() and is destroyed by a call to BackupFinish().
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- SQLite3MBS.BackupFinish(Backup as SQLite3BackupMBS) as Integer
- SQLite3MBS.BackupInit(Dest as SQLConnectionMBS, DestName as String, Source as SQLConnectionMBS, SourceName as String) as SQLite3BackupMBS
- SQLite3MBS.BackupPageCount(Backup as SQLite3BackupMBS) as Integer
- SQLite3MBS.BackupRemaining(Backup as SQLite3BackupMBS) as Integer
- SQLite3MBS.BackupStep(Backup as SQLite3BackupMBS, Pages as Integer) as Integer
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS SQL Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins