|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Data Types||MBS DataTypes Plugin||8.2||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
dim s as new StringOrderedSetMBS
MsgBox str(s.Count) // shows 2
All text comparison is done either case sensitive or insensitive. Defined in constructor.
You can choose whether you want to keep the set ordered using the OrderedSet class or whether you prefer a higher speed with the HashSet class.
- 4 properties
- 16 methods
- method Clear
- method Constructor(CaseSensitive as Boolean = true)
- method Constructor(Keys() as string)
- method CountKey(key as string) as Integer
- method find(key as string) as StringOrderedSetIteratorMBS
- method first as StringOrderedSetIteratorMBS
- method insert(key as string)
- method Key(index as Integer) as string
- method Keys as string()
- method last as StringOrderedSetIteratorMBS
- method lookup(key as string) as boolean
- method LowerBound(key as string) as StringOrderedSetIteratorMBS
- method Remove(first as StringOrderedSetIteratorMBS, last as StringOrderedSetIteratorMBS)
- method Remove(key as string) as Integer
- method Remove(pos as StringOrderedSetIteratorMBS)
- method UpperBound(key as string) as StringOrderedSetIteratorMBS
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS DataTypes Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins