|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Data Types||MBS DataTypes Plugin||15.1||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
dim s as new TextHashSetMBS
MsgBox str(s.Count) // shows 2
All string comparison is done either case sensitive or insensitive. See parameter in constructor.
You can choose whether you want to keep the set ordered using the OrderedSet class or whether you prefer a higher speed with the HashSet class.
- 5 properties
- 14 methods
- method Clear
- method Constructor(CaseSensitive as Boolean = true)
- method Constructor(Keys() as Text)
- method CountKey(key as Text) as Integer
- method find(key as Text) as TextHashSetIteratorMBS
- method first as TextHashSetIteratorMBS
- method insert(key as Text)
- method Key(index as Integer) as Text
- method Keys as Text()
- method last as TextHashSetIteratorMBS
- method lookup(key as Text) as boolean
- method Remove(first as TextHashSetIteratorMBS, last as TextHashSetIteratorMBS)
- method Remove(key as Text) as Integer
- method Remove(pos as TextHashSetIteratorMBS)
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS DataTypes Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog