|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Data Types||MBS DataTypes Plugin||15.1||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
dim s as new TextToVariantHashMapMBS
s.Value("Hello") = "Hallo"
s.Value("World") = "Leute"
MsgBox str(s.Count) // shows 2
MsgBox s.Value("Hello")+" "+s.Value("World") // shows "Hallo Leute"
MsgBox s.Key(1)+" "+s.Key(0) // shows "Hello World"
MsgBox s.ValueAtIndex(1)+" "+s.ValueAtIndex(0) // shows "Hallo Leute"
All text comparison is done either case sensitive or insensitive.
You can choose whether you want to keep the map ordered using the OrderedMap class or whether you prefer a higher speed with the HashMap class.
- 6 properties
- 22 methods
- method AddKeys(targetArray() as Text)
- method AddValues(targetArray() as Variant)
- method Clear
- method Clone as TextToVariantHashMapMBS
- method CloneDictionary as Dictionary
- method Constructor(CaseSensitive as Boolean = true)
- method Constructor(dic as dictionary, CaseSensitive as Boolean = true)
- method Constructor(other as TextToVariantHashMapMBS)
- method CountKey(key as Text) as Integer
- method find(key as Text) as TextToVariantHashMapIteratorMBS
- method first as TextToVariantHashMapIteratorMBS
- method hasKey(key as Text) as boolean
- method Key(index as Integer) as Text
- method Keys as Text()
- method last as TextToVariantHashMapIteratorMBS
- method lookup(key as Text, defaultvalue as Variant) as Variant
- method Operator_Convert as Dictionary
- method Remove(first as TextToVariantHashMapIteratorMBS, last as TextToVariantHashMapIteratorMBS)
- method Remove(key as Text) as Integer
- method Remove(pos as TextToVariantHashMapIteratorMBS)
- method ValueAtIndex(index as Integer) as Variant
- method Values as Variant()
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS DataTypes Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos