|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Data Types||MBS DataTypes Plugin||15.1||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
dim s as new TextToVariantOrderedMapMBS
s.Value("Hello") = "Hallo"
s.Value("World") = "Leute"
MsgBox str(s.Count) // shows 2
MsgBox s.Value("Hello")+" "+s.Value("World") // shows "Hallo Leute"
MsgBox s.Key(1)+" "+s.Key(0) // shows "Hello World"
MsgBox s.ValueAtIndex(1)+" "+s.ValueAtIndex(0) // shows "Hallo Leute"
All text comparison is done either case sensitive or insensitive.
You can choose whether you want to keep the map ordered using the OrderedMap class or whether you prefer a higher speed with the HashMap class.
- 5 properties
- 24 methods
- method AddKeys(targetArray() as Text)
- method AddValues(targetArray() as Variant)
- method Clear
- method Clone as TextToVariantOrderedMapMBS
- method CloneDictionary as Dictionary
- method Constructor(CaseSensitive as Boolean = true)
- method Constructor(dic as dictionary, CaseSensitive as Boolean = true)
- method Constructor(other as TextToVariantOrderedMapMBS)
- method CountKey(key as Text) as Integer
- method find(key as Text) as TextToVariantOrderedMapIteratorMBS
- method first as TextToVariantOrderedMapIteratorMBS
- method hasKey(key as Text) as boolean
- method Key(index as Integer) as Text
- method Keys as Text()
- method last as TextToVariantOrderedMapIteratorMBS
- method lookup(key as Text, defaultvalue as Variant) as Variant
- method LowerBound(key as Text) as TextToVariantOrderedMapIteratorMBS
- method Operator_Convert as Dictionary
- method Remove(first as TextToVariantOrderedMapIteratorMBS, last as TextToVariantOrderedMapIteratorMBS)
- method Remove(key as Text) as Integer
- method Remove(pos as TextToVariantOrderedMapIteratorMBS)
- method UpperBound(key as Text) as TextToVariantOrderedMapIteratorMBS
- method ValueAtIndex(index as Integer) as Variant
- method Values as Variant()
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS DataTypes Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog