|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||SmartCard||MBS Mac64bit Plugin||18.5||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Typically, the supported algorithm for a token key can be represented by a value of the SecKeyAlgorithm enumeration. However, tokens such as Smart Cards require that input data for operations take the format of a more specific algorithm. For example, a token may accept raw data to generate a cryptographic signature, but require that raw data to be formatted according to PKCS1 padding rules. To express such a requirement, a TKTokenKeyAlgorithm object defines a target algorithm and a set of other algorithms that were used. In the previous example, the target algorithm is kSecKeyAlgorithmRSASignatureRaw and the kSecKeyAlgorithmRSASignatureDigestPKCS1v15SHA1 algorithm is also reported as being used.
Requires macOS 10.12+ or newer.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- property Handle as Integer
- 3 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some events for this class:
- TKTokenSessionMBS.decryptData(ciphertext as MemoryBlock, keyObjectID as Variant, algorithm as TKTokenKeyAlgorithmMBS, byref error as NSErrorMBS) as MemoryBlock
- TKTokenSessionMBS.performKeyExchangeWithPublicKey(otherPartyPublicKeyData as MemoryBlock, keyObjectID as Variant, algorithm as TKTokenKeyAlgorithmMBS, parameters as TKTokenKeyExchangeParametersMBS, byref error as NSErrorMBS) as MemoryBlock
- TKTokenSessionMBS.signData(dataToSign as MemoryBlock, keyObjectID as Variant, algorithm as TKTokenKeyAlgorithmMBS, byref error as NSErrorMBS) as MemoryBlock
- TKTokenSessionMBS.supportsOperation(operation as Integer, keyObjectID as Variant, algorithm as TKTokenKeyAlgorithmMBS) as Boolean
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Mac64bit Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins