|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Twain||MBS Picture Plugin||12.2||Yes||Yes||No||Yes||No|
The Source may transfer the data in a different format--the information may be transferred in "strips" or "tiles" in either compressed or uncompressed form. See the TW_IMAGEMEMXFER structure for more information.
The term "sample" is referred to a number of times in this structure. It holds the same meaning as in the TIFF specification. A sample is a contiguous body of image data that can be categorized by the channel or "ink color" it was captured to describe. In an R-G-B (Red-Green-Blue) image, such as on your TV or computer's CRT, each color channel is composed of a specific color. There are 3 samples in an R-G-B; Red, Green, and Blue. A C-Y-M-K image has 4 samples. A Grayscale or Black and White image has a single sample.
Note: The value -1 in ImageWidth and ImageLength are special cases. It is possible for a SourcetonotknoweitheritsWidthorLength. Applicationsneedtoconsiderthiswhen allocating memory or otherwise dealing with the size of the Image.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 10 properties
- property BitsPerPixel as Integer
- property Compression as Integer
- property ImageLength as Integer
- property ImageWidth as Integer
- property PixelType as Integer
- property Planar as Boolean
- property RowBytes as Integer
- property SamplesPerPixel as Integer
- property XResolution as Double
- property YResolution as Double
- 2 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- TwainMBS.ImageInfo as TwainImageInfoMBS
Some events for this class:
- TwainMBS.TransferEnded(pic as picture, ImageInfo as TwainImageInfoMBS, sliced as boolean, layout as TwainImageLayoutMBS)
- TwainMBS.TransferProgress(percent as Double, dataRead as Int64, DataSize as Int64, ImageInfo as TwainImageInfoMBS, NewDataSize as Integer, NewData as Memoryblock, NewPicture as Picture, layout as TwainImageLayoutMBS, Columns as Integer, Rows as Integer, XOffset as Integer, YOffset as Integer)
- TwainMBS.TransferStarted(DataSize as Int64, ImageInfo as TwainImageInfoMBS, layout as TwainImageLayoutMBS) as boolean
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Picture Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins