|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||User Notifications||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||19.1||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
A UNNotificationContent object contains the data associated with a notification. When your app receives a notification, the associated UNNotificationRequestMBS object contains an object of this type with the content that your app received. Use the content object to get the details of the notification, including the type of notification that was delivered, any custom data you stored in the userInfo dictionary before scheduling the notification, and any attachments.
Don't create instances of this class directly. For remote notifications, the contents of this object are derived from the JSON payload that your server sends to the APNS server. For local notifications, create a UNMutableNotificationContentMBS object, and configure the contents of that object instead.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 12 properties
- property attachmentCount as Integer
- property badge as Integer
- property body as String
- property categoryIdentifier as String
- property Handle as Integer
- property sound as UNNotificationSoundMBS
- property subtitle as String
- property summaryArgument as String
- property summaryArgumentCount as Integer
- property threadIdentifier as String
- property title as String
- property userInfo as Dictionary
- 5 methods
- shared method Available as boolean
Some methods using this class:
- UNNotificationRequestMBS.Constructor(identifier as string, content as UNNotificationContentMBS, trigger as UNNotificationTriggerMBS)
- UNNotificationRequestMBS.request(identifier as string, content as UNNotificationContentMBS, trigger as UNNotificationTriggerMBS) as UNNotificationRequestMBS
Some properties using for this class:
- UNNotificationRequestMBS.content as UNNotificationContentMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins