|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||User Notifications||MBS MacFrameworks Plugin||19.1||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Create a UNNotificationRequestMBS object when you want to schedule the delivery of a local notification. A notification request object contains a UNNotificationContentMBS object with the payload to be delivered, and it contains the UNNotificationTriggerMBS object with the conditions that trigger the delivery of the notification. To schedule the delivery of your notification, pass your request object to the addNotificationRequest method of the shared user notification center object.
After scheduling a request, you interact with UNNotificationRequestMBS objects in the following ways:
- View your app's pending notifications by calling the getPendingNotificationRequestsWithCompletionHandler: method of your shared user notification center object.
- When a notification is delivered to your app, the provided UNNotificationMBS object contains a UNNotificationRequest object that you can inspect to get the notification details.
- Use the request's identifier to remove delivered notifications from Notification Center.
When receiving a local or remote notification, use the provided UNNotificationRequestMBS object to fetch details about the notification.
- 4 properties
- 2 methods
- 2 shared methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- UNUserNotificationCenterMBS.addNotificationRequest(request as UNNotificationRequestMBS, tag as Variant = nil)
Some properties using for this class:
- UNNotificationMBS.request as UNNotificationRequestMBS
Some events for this class:
- UNUserNotificationCenterMBS.addNotificationRequestCompleted(request as UNNotificationRequestMBS, error as NSErrorMBS, tag as variant)
- UNUserNotificationCenterMBS.getPendingNotificationRequestsCompleted(requests() as UNNotificationRequestMBS, tag as variant)
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacFrameworks Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins