|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Data Types||MBS DataTypes Plugin||8.2||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
dim s as new VariantHashSetMBS
MsgBox str(s.Count) // shows 2
MsgBox str(s.Count) // shows 4
When using variants for keys, you may get better results if all keys used have the same data type to improve comparison.
All text comparison is done either case sensitive or insensitive. Defined in constructor.
You can choose whether you want to keep the set ordered using the OrderedSet class or whether you prefer a higher speed with the HashSet class.
- 5 properties
- 15 methods
- method Clear
- method Constructor(CaseSensitive as Boolean = true)
- method Constructor(Keys() as string)
- method Constructor(Keys() as Variant)
- method CountKey(key as Variant) as Integer
- method find(key as Variant) as VariantHashSetIteratorMBS
- method first as VariantHashSetIteratorMBS
- method insert(key as Variant)
- method Key(index as Integer) as Variant
- method Keys as Variant()
- method last as VariantHashSetIteratorMBS
- method lookup(key as Variant) as boolean
- method Remove(first as VariantHashSetIteratorMBS, last as VariantHashSetIteratorMBS)
- method Remove(key as Variant) as Integer
- method Remove(pos as VariantHashSetIteratorMBS)
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS DataTypes Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos