|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Data Types||MBS DataTypes Plugin||8.2||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
dim s as new VariantToVariantHashMapMBS
MsgBox str(s.Count) // shows 2
MsgBox str(s.Count) // shows 4
Think of this class like the reimplementation for dictionary class with being case sensitive.
When using variants for keys, you may get better results if all keys used have the same data type to improve comparison.
All text comparison is done either case sensitive or insensitive. Defined in constructor.
You can choose whether you want to keep the map ordered using the OrderedMap class or whether you prefer a higher speed with the HashMap class.
- 6 properties
- 22 methods
- method AddKeys(targetArray() as Variant)
- method AddValues(targetArray() as Variant)
- method Clear
- method Clone as VariantToVariantHashMapMBS
- method CloneDictionary as Dictionary
- method Constructor(CaseSensitive as Boolean = true)
- method Constructor(dic as dictionary, CaseSensitive as Boolean = true)
- method Constructor(other as VariantToVariantHashMapMBS)
- method CountKey(key as Variant) as Integer
- method find(key as Variant) as VariantToVariantHashMapIteratorMBS
- method first as VariantToVariantHashMapIteratorMBS
- method hasKey(key as Variant) as boolean
- method Key(index as Integer) as Variant
- method Keys as Variant()
- method last as VariantToVariantHashMapIteratorMBS
- method lookup(key as Variant, defaultvalue as Variant) as Variant
- method Operator_Convert as Dictionary
- method Remove(first as VariantToVariantHashMapIteratorMBS, last as VariantToVariantHashMapIteratorMBS)
- method Remove(key as Variant) as Integer
- method Remove(pos as VariantToVariantHashMapIteratorMBS)
- method ValueAtIndex(index as Integer) as Variant
- method Values as Variant()
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS DataTypes Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog