|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||HTMLViewer Mac||MBS MacControls Plugin||7.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Note that the methods which modify instances of this class do not cause navigation to happen in other layers of the stack; they are only for maintaining this data structure.
All methods in this class will catch exceptions from Cocoa and raise a NSExceptionMBS instead. Using the message, name and reason properties you can see what was the reason for this exception. Please report if you find a method which does not handle exceptions correct.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 3 properties
- 14 methods
- method addItem(item as WebHistoryItemMBS)
- method backItem as WebHistoryItemMBS
- method backListCount as Integer
- method backListWithLimit(limit as Integer) as WebHistoryItemMBS()
- method Constructor
- method containsItem(item as WebHistoryItemMBS) as boolean
- method currentItem as WebHistoryItemMBS
- method forwardItem as WebHistoryItemMBS
- method forwardListCount as Integer
- method forwardListWithLimit(limit as Integer) as WebHistoryItemMBS()
- method goBack
- method goForward
- method goToItem(item as WebHistoryItemMBS)
- method itemAtIndex(index as Integer) as WebHistoryItemMBS
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- HTMLViewer.backForwardListMBS as WebBackForwardListMBS
- WebViewMBS.backForwardList as WebBackForwardListMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacControls Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins