|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||HTMLViewer Mac||MBS MacControls Plugin||7.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
All methods in this class will catch exceptions from Cocoa and raise a NSExceptionMBS instead. Using the message, name and reason properties you can see what was the reason for this exception. Please report if you find a method which does not handle exceptions correct.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 3 properties
- 13 methods
- method addItem(item as WebHistoryItemMBS)
- method addItems(items() as WebHistoryItemMBS)
- method Constructor
- method itemForURL(url as string) as WebHistoryItemMBS
- method loadFromURL(file as folderitem, byref description as string) as boolean
- method loadFromURL(url as string, byref description as string) as boolean
- method orderedItemsLastVisitedOnDay(day as date) as WebHistoryItemMBS()
- method orderedLastVisitedDays as date()
- method removeAllItems
- method removeItem(item as WebHistoryItemMBS)
- method removeItems(items() as WebHistoryItemMBS)
- method saveToURL(file as folderitem, byref description as string) as boolean
- method saveToURL(url as string, byref description as string) as boolean
- shared method optionalSharedHistory as WebHistoryMBS
This class has no sub classes.
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacControls Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins