|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||HTMLViewer Mac||MBS MacControls Plugin||7.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
This provides the ability to make these decisions asyncrhonously, which means the decision can be made by prompting with a sheet, for example.
All methods in this class will catch exceptions from Cocoa and raise a NSExceptionMBS instead. Using the message, name and reason properties you can see what was the reason for this exception. Please report if you find a method which does not handle exceptions correct.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
This class has no sub classes.
Some events for this class:
- WebPolicyDelegateMBS.decidePolicyForMIMEType(type as string,request as NSURLRequestMBS, frame as WebFrameMBS, decisionListener as WebPolicyDecisionListenerMBS) as boolean
- WebPolicyDelegateMBS.decidePolicyForNavigationAction(request as NSURLRequestMBS, frame as WebFrameMBS, decisionListener as WebPolicyDecisionListenerMBS, NavigationType as Integer, ModifierFlags as Integer, OriginalURL as string) as boolean
- WebPolicyDelegateMBS.decidePolicyForNewWindowAction(request as NSURLRequestMBS, framename as string, decisionListener as WebPolicyDecisionListenerMBS, NavigationType as Integer, ModifierFlags as Integer, OriginalURL as string) as boolean
Some examples which use this class:
- /MacControls/HTMLViewer Mac/WebDownloadDelegateMBS Test
- /MacControls/HTMLViewer Mac/WebPolicyDelegate
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacControls Plugin.
MBS Xojo PDF Plugins