|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||HTMLViewer Mac||MBS MacControls Plugin||8.6||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
Can be used with HTMLViewer control and the WebViewMBS class.
With the WebviewMBS class you can render to PDF even in console applications.
- 2 events
- 7 properties
- 10 methods
- method Constructor(view as htmlviewer)
- method Constructor(WebViewHandle as Integer)
- method GetPageFormat as string
- method PageSetup as boolean
- method Print as boolean
- method PrintDialog as boolean
- method PrintingEnd
- method PrintingPage(index as UInt32) as Memoryblock
- method PrintingStart(width as Double, height as Double) as Integer
- method SetPageFormat(data as string) as boolean
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
- /MacControls/HTMLViewer Mac/Custom Printing mit WebPrintMBS
- /MacControls/HTMLViewer Mac/Custom Printing with WebPrintMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacControls Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog