|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||HTMLViewer Mac||MBS MacControls Plugin||7.2||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
dim w as new WebResourceMBS("Hello World", "http://www.server.invalid", "text/plain", "ASCII", "myframe")
It includes the data of the resource as well as the metadata associated with the resource.
All methods in this class will catch exceptions from Cocoa and raise a NSExceptionMBS instead. Using the message, name and reason properties you can see what was the reason for this exception. Please report if you find a method which does not handle exceptions correct.
- property Handle as Integer
- 6 methods
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- WebArchiveMBS.Constructor(mainResource as WebResourceMBS)
- WebArchiveMBS.Constructor(mainResource as WebResourceMBS, subresources() as WebResourceMBS)
- WebArchiveMBS.Constructor(mainResource as WebResourceMBS, subresources() as WebResourceMBS, subframeArchives() as WebArchiveMBS)
- WebArchiveMBS.mainResource as WebResourceMBS
- WebArchiveMBS.subresources as WebResourceMBS()
- WebDataSourceMBS.addSubresource(Subresource as WebResourceMBS)
- WebDataSourceMBS.mainResource as WebResourceMBS
- WebDataSourceMBS.subresourceForURL(url as string) as WebResourceMBS
- WebDataSourceMBS.subresources as WebResourceMBS()
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacControls Plugin.
MBS Xojo tutorial videos