|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Image Capture||MBS Win Plugin||10.3||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
This interface supports a shared memory window to transfer data from the device object to the application, and eliminates unnecessary data copies during marshalling. A callback mechanism is provided in the form of the WiaDataCallbackMBS interface. It enables applications to obtain data transfer status notification, transfer data from the Windows Image Acquisition (WIA) device to the application, and cancel pending data transfers.
For Windows Vista applications, use IWiaTransfer instead of IWiaDataTransfer.
- 2 properties
- 6 methods
- method EnumerateFormatInfo as WIAFormatInfoEnumeratorMBS
- method GetBandedData(DataTransInfo as WIADataTransferInfoMBS, DataCallback as WIADataCallbackMBS)
- method GetDataFile(DataCallback as WIADataCallbackMBS) as folderitem
- method GetDataPath(DataCallback as WIADataCallbackMBS) as string
- method GetExtendedTransferInfo as WIAExtendedTransferInfoMBS
- method QueryGetData as WIAFormatInfoMBS
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- WIAItemMBS.DataTransfer as WIADataTransferMBS
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS FileMaker blog