|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Windows ICM||MBS Win Plugin||11.1||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
If the CSType member is set to LCS_sRGB or LCS_WINDOWS_COLOR_SPACE, the other members of this structure are ignored, and WCS uses the sRGB color space. The Endpoints, GammaRed, GammaGreen, and GammaBlue members are used to describe the logical color space. The Endpoints member is a CIEXYZTRIPLE that contains the x, y, and z values of the color space's RGB endpoint.
The required DWORD bit format for the GammaRed, GammaGreen, and GammaBlue is an 8.8 fixed point interger left-shifted by 8 bits. The plugin takes care about that detail.
Whenever the Filename member contains a file name and the CSType member is set to LCS_CALIBRATED_RGB, WCS ignores the other members of this class. It uses the color space in the file as the color space to which this LOGCOLORSPACE structure refers.
The relation between tri-stimulus values X,Y,Z and chromaticity values x,y,z is as follows:
x = X/(X+Y+Z)
y = Y/(X+Y+Z)
z = Z/(X+Y+Z)
If the CSType member is set to LCS_sRGB or LCS_WINDOWS_COLOR_SPACE, the other members of this structure are ignored, and ICM uses the sRGB color space. Appliations should still initialize the rest of the structure since CreateProfileFromLogColorSpace ignores CSType member and uses Endpoints, GammaRed, GammaGreen, GammaBlue members to create a profile, which may not be initialized in case of LCS_sRGB or LCS_WINDOWS_COLOR_SPACE color spaces.
- 15 properties
- property CSType as Integer
- property EndpointsBX as Integer
- property EndpointsBY as Integer
- property EndpointsBZ as Integer
- property EndpointsGX as Integer
- property EndpointsGY as Integer
- property EndpointsGZ as Integer
- property EndpointsRX as Integer
- property EndpointsRY as Integer
- property EndpointsRZ as Integer
- property Filename as String
- property GammaBlue as Double
- property GammaGreen as Double
- property GammaRed as Double
- property Intent as Integer
- 7 constants
Rendering Intent Constants
Maintain the white point. Match the colors to their nearest color in the destination gamut.
Maintain contrast. Used for photographs and natural images.
Maintain colorimetric match. Used for graphic designs and named colors.
Maintain saturation. Used for business charts and other situations in which undithered colors are required.
Color Space Type Constants
Color values are calibrated RGB values. The values are translated using the endpoints specified by the Endpoints member before being passed to the device.
Color values are values are sRGB values.
Color values are Windows default color space color values.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- WindowsICMTransformMBS.Constructor(LogColorSpace as WindowsICMLogColorSpaceMBS, DestProfile as WindowsICMProfileMBS, TargetProfile as WindowsICMProfileMBS, Flags as Integer)
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins