|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Windows ICM||MBS Win Plugin||11.1||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
- 2 properties
- 11 methods
- method ConvertColorNameToIndex(name as string) as Integer
- method ConvertIndexToColorName(index as Integer) as string
- method CountColorProfileElements as Integer
- method CreateIccProfile(options as Integer = 0) as WindowsICMProfileMBS
- method GetColorProfileElement(tag as Integer) as string
- method GetColorProfileElementTag(index as Integer) as Integer
- method GetNamedProfileInfo as WindowsICMNamedProfileInfoMBS
- method GetProfileData as string
- method IsColorProfileTagPresent(tag as Integer) as boolean
- method IsValid as boolean
- method SetColorProfileHeader(header as WindowsICMProfileHeaderMBS) as boolean
- 3 shared methods
- shared method OpenProfileData(data as string, DesiredAccess as Integer) as WindowsICMProfileMBS
- shared method OpenProfileFile(file as folderitem, DesiredAccess as Integer, ShareMode as Integer, CreationMode as Integer) as WindowsICMProfileMBS
- shared method OpenProfilePath(path as string, DesiredAccess as Integer, ShareMode as Integer, CreationMode as Integer) as WindowsICMProfileMBS
- 11 constants
Creation Mode Constants
Creates a new profile. Overwrites the profile if it exists.
Creates a new profile. Fails if the profile already exists.
Opens the profile if it exists. For ICC profiles, if the profile does not exist, creates the profile. For WCS XML profiles, if the profile does not exist, returns an error.
Opens the profile. Fails if it does not exist
Opens the profile, and truncates it to zero bytes, returning a blank ICC profile. Fails if the profile doesn't exist.
Profile sharing flags
Other open operations can be performed on the profile for read access.
Other open operations can be performed on the profile for write access. Has no effect for WCS XML profiles.
Profile access flags
Opens the profile for read access.
Opens the profile for both read and write access. Has no effect for WCS XML profiles.
Specifies that the new ICC profile contains the original WCS profile in a private WcsProfilesTag.
Specifies that the new ICC profile does not contain either the WcsProfilesTag or the original WCS profile.
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- WindowsICMTransformMBS.Constructor(LogColorSpace as WindowsICMLogColorSpaceMBS, DestProfile as WindowsICMProfileMBS, TargetProfile as WindowsICMProfileMBS, Flags as Integer)
- WindowsICMTransformMBS.Constructor(Profiles() as WindowsICMProfileMBS, Intents() as Integer, Flags as Integer, indexPreferredCMM as Integer)
Some examples which use this class:
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 14.1pr4
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 14.1pr3
- MBS Real Studio Plugins, version 11.1pr11
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins