|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Process||MBS Win Plugin||10.3||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
dim c as new WindowsProcessStatisticsMBS
- 26 properties
- property CreationTime as UInt64
- property CycleTime as UInt64
- property ExitTime as UInt64
- property HandleCount as Integer
- property KernelTime as UInt64
- property Mode as Integer
- property OtherOperationCount as UInt64
- property OtherTransferCount as UInt64
- property PageFaultCount as Integer
- property PagefileUsage as Int64
- property PeakPagefileUsage as Int64
- property PeakWorkingSetSize as Int64
- property ProcessID as Integer
- property QuotaNonPagedPoolUsage as Int64
- property QuotaPagedPoolUsage as Int64
- property QuotaPeakNonPagedPoolUsage as Int64
- property QuotaPeakPagedPoolUsage as Int64
- property ReadOperationCount as UInt64
- property ReadTransferCount as UInt64
- property TotalIdleTime as UInt64
- property TotalKernelTime as UInt64
- property TotalUserTime as UInt64
- property UserTime as UInt64
- property WorkingSetSize as Int64
- property WriteOperationCount as UInt64
- property WriteTransferCount as UInt64
- method Constructor(ProcessID as Integer = -1, Mode as Integer = 255)
- 6 constants
- const ModeHandles = 32
Whether to query the cycle time.
Whether to query the IOCounters.
Whether to query the memory counters.
Whether to query the time values.
Whether to query the total CPU time values.
Requires Windows XP with SP1.
This class has no sub classes.
Some examples which use this class:
- MBS Real Studio Plugins, version 12.5pr6
- MBS Real Studio Plugins, version 11.2pr4
- MBS REALbasic Plugins, version 10.3pr7
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS FileMaker Plugins