|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Windows||MBS Win Plugin||16.2||No||Yes||No||Yes, Windows only||No|
Parameters for touches:
If kFlagBegin flag is set, save Location so you have first point. And save argument to check later.
For Zoom, get second point from this class. Than you can calculate center point and zoom factor is OldArgumentsLower/NewArgumentsLower.
For Pan, check difference between last point and new point to know how much moved.
For Rotate, please check difference between old RotateAngle and new RotateAngle.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 13 properties
- property Arguments as Int64
- property ArgumentsHigher as UInt32
- property ArgumentsLower as UInt32
- property Flags as Integer
- property ID as Integer
- property InstanceID as Integer
- property LocationInWindowX as Integer
- property LocationInWindowY as Integer
- property LocationX as Integer
- property LocationY as Integer
- property RotateAngle as Double
- property SequenceID as Integer
- property TargetWindow as Integer
- method Constructor
- 10 constants
A gesture is starting.
A gesture has finished.
A gesture has triggered inertia.
Begin of a gesture
End of a gesture
Press and Tap gesture
This class has no sub classes.
Some events for this class:
- WinPointerEventsMBS.Gesture(info as WinGestureInfoMBS) as boolean
Some examples which use this class:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Win Plugin.
MBS Xojo blog