|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||XL||MBS XL Plugin||16.5||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Notes: This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 2 properties
- 12 methods
- method AddFilter(Filter as String)
- method Clear
- method Constructor
- method Filter(index as Integer) as String
- method FilterSize as Integer
- method FilterType as Integer
- method GetCustomFilterEx(byref Op1 as Integer, byref Value1 as String, byref Op2 as Integer, byref Value2 as String, byref andOp as Boolean) as boolean
- method GetTop10(byref value as Double, byref top as boolean, byref percent as boolean) as boolean
- method Index as Integer
- method SetCustomFilter(Op as Integer, Value as String)
- method SetCustomFilterEx(Op1 as Integer, Value1 as String, Op2 as Integer, Value2 as String, andOp as Boolean = false)
- method SetTop10(value as Double, top as boolean = true, percent as boolean = false)
- 14 constants
Specifies the color to filter by.
Custom filter with specified criteria.
Specifies dynamic filter criteria.
Defines flexible storage extensions.
Specifies the icon to filter by.
The top N (percent or number of items) to filter by.
Filter by specified values.
Greater than or equal
Less than or equal
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- XLAutoFilterMBS.Column(colId as Integer) as XLFilterColumnMBS
- XLAutoFilterMBS.ColumnByIndex(colId as Integer) as XLFilterColumnMBS
Some examples which use this class:
- /XL/AutoFilter by Top10
- /XL/AutoFilter by Values
- /XL/AutoFilter Custom Filter
- /XL/AutoFilter Number Filter
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS XL Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins