|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Barcode||MBS Barcode Plugin||13.5||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
Reader objects accept a BinaryBitmap and attempt to decode it.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 6 properties
- 4 methods
- shared method CreateWithPicture(pic as picture, hybrid as boolean = false) as zxingBinaryBitmapMBS
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- zxingMultiFormatReaderMBS.decodeWithState(image as zxingBinaryBitmapMBS) as zxingResultMBS
- zxingReaderMBS.decode(image as zxingBinaryBitmapMBS) as zxingResultMBS
- zxingReaderMBS.decode(image as zxingBinaryBitmapMBS, hints as zxingDecodeHintsMBS) as zxingResultMBS
Some examples which use this class:
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 15.2pr1
- MBS Xojo / Real Studio Plugins, version 14.2pr8
- Barcode Generation or Recognition
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Barcode Plugin.
MBS Xojo Chart Plugins