|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|class||Barcode||MBS Barcode Plugin||13.5||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No|
The purpose of this class hierarchy is to abstract different bitmap implementations across platforms into a standard interface for requesting greyscale luminance values. The interface only provides immutable methods; therefore crop and rotation create copies. This is to ensure that one Reader does not modify the original luminance source and leave it in an unknown state for other Readers in the chain.
This is an abstract class. You can't create an instance, but you can get one from various plugin functions.
- 5 properties
- 5 methods
- shared method CreateWithPicture(pic as picture) as zxingLuminanceSourceMBS
This class has no sub classes.
Some methods using this class:
- zxingBinarizerMBS.createBinarizer(source as zxingLuminanceSourceMBS) as zxingBinarizerMBS
- zxingGlobalHistogramBinarizerMBS.Constructor(LuminanceSource as zxingLuminanceSourceMBS)
- zxingHybridBinarizerMBS.Constructor(LuminanceSource as zxingLuminanceSourceMBS)
Some properties using for this class:
- zxingBinarizerMBS.LuminanceSource as zxingLuminanceSourceMBS
- zxingBinaryBitmapMBS.LuminanceSource as zxingLuminanceSourceMBS
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS Barcode Plugin.
MBS FileMaker tutorial videos