The module UniMotionMBSmodule UniMotionMBS
|Type||Topic||Plugin||Version||macOS||Windows||Linux||Console & Web||iOS|
|module||Sudden Motion Sensor||MBS MacOSX Plugin||9.1||Yes||No||No||Yes, macOS only||No|
UniMotion - Unified Motion detection for Apple portables.
Copyright (c) 2006 Lincoln Ramsay. All rights reserved.
This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU Lesser General Public License version 2.1 as published by the Free Software Foundation.
This library is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU Lesser General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Lesser General Public License along with this library; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation Inc. 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston MA 02111-1307 USA
- method DetectSMS as Integer
- method LoadLibrary(file as folderitem) as boolean
- method ReadSMS(type as Integer, byref x as Integer, byref y as Integer, byref z as Integer) as boolean
- method ReadSMSraw(type as Integer, byref x as Integer, byref y as Integer, byref z as Integer) as boolean
- method ReadSMSrawBytes(type as Integer) as memoryblock
- method ReadSMSreal(type as Integer, byref x as Double, byref y as Double, byref z as Double) as boolean
- method ReadSMSscaled(type as Integer, byref x as Integer, byref y as Integer, byref z as Integer) as boolean
- const highrespb=3
- const ibook=2
- const macbookpro=4
- const powerbook=1
- const unknown=0
Some examples which use this module:
The items on this page are in the following plugins: MBS MacOSX Plugin.
MBS Xojo Plugins